Why Work at Cedarcrest?
For staff, working at Cedarcrest is not just a job; it is a place that allows us all to foster the organization’s mission with every interaction. Our work enables us to enrich the lives of children with complex medical and developmental needs, support their families, and collaborate with other community providers to build a continuum of care.
All of us at Cedarcrest are committed to implementing best practices in the care and education of children with complex medical and developmental needs.
Our team exemplifies integrity, accountability, compassion, and excellence in all that we do. Our goal is to provide an experience that is welcoming, respectful, and encouraging to all that pass through our doors.
We all know each child, and can relate to them personally, celebrate their successes, and help them to live their best lives. This commitment to the children is the heart of what we do.
If this sounds like a mission you would like to be a part of and a culture where you could contribute and grow professionally, then you belong at Cedarcrest!
Benefits of Working at Cedarcrest
Cedarcrest offers employee-focused health and wellness benefits that respond to the diverse needs and concerns of our staff. We are pleased to promote physical, emotional, and financial health and well-being through the following benefits:
- Paid 30-minute Break
- Differential Pay
- Earned Time Off (up to 6 weeks a year)
- Bereavement and Jury Duty Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Annual Allocation
- 403 (B) with an Employer Match of 4% in 1st year
- Well-being Program Providing Funds for Wellness Activities
- Employee Assistance Plan Offering Confidential, Company-Paid, Professional Services
- Health Insurance
- Compensation if Insurance Coverage is Unneeded
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Company-paid Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
Other benefits include free daily lunch/meal; free cold brew or hot coffee; our beautiful gardens and grounds featuring a walking path, children’s playground, and playscape; an open, inclusive culture in which opinions and suggestions are encouraged; and many more.
“There are no better feelings than witnessing a recovery, celebrating progress, and seeing the look on a child’s face as they begin to feel better or when they reach a new milestone. It’s such a gratifying feeling to know that I’ve been able to have such a positive impact on so many lives.”