Your Charitable Impact
Cedarcrest exists to fill a critical gap in complex care and education, but we can’t do it alone. We invite you to contribute in any way you can and thank you for your support in making this an exceptional place providing exceptional complex care and education.
What Your Charitable Impact Means
Your contribution means that Cedarcrest can continue to:
- Attract and retain highly-qualified staff to support the care of children with complex medical and developmental needs
- Keep pace with advances in medical, therapeutic, and education technologies, ensuring the highest possible standards of safety and service
- Provide access to recreational and social enrichment opportunities for the children and youth in our care
- Serve as an information and training resource to families; medical, social service and educational professionals; and other caregivers in the community
How your contribution will be used
General gifts will be directed to our most pressing needs during the fiscal year in which we receive your gift. Donations may be made by check or via our online portal. Gifts may be made as a one-time occurrence or as a monthly recurring donation. Your contribution is vital to helping us:
- Ensure children who are cared for at home by their family have a safe option when the family needs respite or faces a care crisis
- Provide opportunities for classrooms to go on field trips to share the experiential learning typically enjoyed by school-age children
- Purchase therapeutic, medical, or respiratory equipment to enable children to physically and developmentally progress to their greatest abilities
Opportunities to support a specific purpose, project, or equipment purchase. If you are interested in exploring such gift options, please contact Patty Farmer, Director of Advancement, for information and assistance.
Your charitable gift to Cedarcrest may be designated in memory of or in honor of a friend, family member, or other loved one.
Your gift made to one of our named endowed funds or to our Board Designated Quasi-Endowment may be directed to support specific purposes or general needs.
Named Funds at Cedarcrest
- Margaret ‘Peg’ Knox Endowed Scholarship Fund provides educational assistance to Cedarcrest staff members pursuing advanced education in nursing or in another allied field serving the children at Cedarcrest.
- Maria I. Olivo Endowed Memorial Fund provides annual support to special unfunded projects and/or minor equipment purchases.
- Cathy Gray Endowed Campus Enhancement Fund provides annual support to enhance or improve the pathways, play areas, and garden areas throughout the Cedarcrest campus.
“Cedarcrest not only remembers, but cherishes, the young people so many forget about. The love shown warms my heart.”
- Mark Bodin, Supporter
Make a gift now, or for additional information or assistance, please contact:
Patty Farmer, MBA, CFRE
Director of Advancement